Two devices, which help children
with congenital neurological disorders
to learn how to walk again, and children
who sustained an injury to restore their
The devices are under development.
ExoAtlet Bambini Midi
For patients from 94 to 150 cm in height.
Weight of the exoskeletons 24 kg.
Exoskeleton for rehabilitation and normalization of children and adolescents with locomotor disorders.
It helps children with congenital neurological disorders to learn how to walk again and the children who sustained an injury to restore their walking skills.
ExoAtlet Bambini Mini
For patients from 2 to 4 years old from 70 to 100 cm in height.
Weight of the exoskeletons 9 kg.
Eight actuators allow movement in different planes ensuring development of natural gait and heel to toe foot roll.
The exoskeleton’s legs can move sideways, one after another. Patients can use their own shoes.
ExoAtlet Bambini mini help children with CP by preventing associated complications such as contractures, spasticity etc.
Goals and objectives
- Early childhood intervention;
- Quick rehabilitation;
- Providing a continuous process through inpatient and inpatient care at home;
- Creation of new effective methods for restoring the impaired or absent locomotor function in children;
- Creating a neurorehabilitation system using an exoskeleton for children and adolescents;
- Meeting the need in high-tech medical care;
- Developing natural gait and heel to toe foot roll with the help of eight actuators that allow movement in different planes.
CE Mark and FDA — expected 2021
For patients with
spinal cord injury,
and other conditions